Wednesday, August 3, 2016

REVIEW: LOVATICS BY DEMI EYESHADOW PALETTE in Natural

Kamusta!?

Today I would like to share my thoughts about NYC Lovatics palette in Natural. Now as you may probably know, NYC makeup are very affordable. I think, like some other makeup brands, there are hits and misses but since they're affordable, I do not feel too bad when I get a 'miss'. Now according to the website, The Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette is inspired by Demi's beautiful natural look, and includes a full range of shades to achieve the perfect day or evening look. I bought it at Walmart for around $8.




The packaging looks sturdy, it is made or plastic, and it has two sponge tip applicators that is secured to its place. I like that because even though I do not use it, I'd like to keep those tiny makeup brushes/sponges in the container. I don't know, it makes it look new. Anyway, here are the swatches of each shade:


The payoff of some shades were gorgeous while others would be just okay. You may have to wet your brush a little for you to get more of the brighter shades. Fallouts was a problem though, at least for the shades that I used. I found myself blowing on the palette every time I took a swipe. Here is a look I came up with:



Overall, if you are looking for an everyday palette, go for it. I'm imagining just patting on some of the bright colors using your fingers then putting some eyeliner (or falsies, if you still have time) and you are good to go. Then at night if you need to go out, you blend in some darker shades at the outer corner and on your lower lash line and you're all set. I definitely would recommend this to someone who is just learning to put on eyeshadows, those starting to play with makeup. Plus, like what I said, it is so affordable it wouldn't hurt if it does not work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment