Monday, July 18, 2016

Intro to Leafs and Pearls

Yeah I know it sounds like a subject that you take in the first year of school but hey, it's my first entry so give me a break. I want to briefly describe what this blog is about. Leafs - because my partner is Canadian. Pearls - because I am a Filipino. This will document my journey visiting another country, my thoughts and observations, and things I go through as I achieve my goal to be with the love of my life. Uh huh, it can get a little mushy on some parts. 

I like makeup and I like trying out new products so there might be a makeup review here and there. I may also share thoughts about current events here and back home. 


So yeah, I am obviously not good at titles so it would be pretty straight forward. I am also not an expert on grammar so there will be a lot of mistakes along the way that will surely make my English teachers cringe. 


Okay, that's about it. Told you it's brief. 


DISCLAIMER: Everything that I will share here were based on my experiences. I am writing my experiences for entertainment and for other people in the same situation as I am to get an idea of what I went and is still going through. This is not a blog that will advice you on what to do to get to Canada. i am just hoping that you get entertained and inspired. That's all! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment