Thursday, July 21, 2016

REVIEW: Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown


Since my go to eyebrow pencil is ready to say goodbye, I decided to go and try a new one. This pencil was on sale for a little over $5 (I forgot how much the actual price is) so I decided to try it out. It is not retractable but I still wanted to try it because the last one I had was retractable and it keeps breaking on me. I like that it includes a brush making it perfect for traveling and retouch. Other than that, it looks like a regular eyebrow pencil.








So here's what my eyebrows look like without the product:



Here's what it looks like on me:




I like that it glides smoothly but I do not know if it is that way just because it is new. It does not feel dry. The brush was a little hard but it is okay, although I still prefer a spoolie. It lasted pretty long given that I have super oily T-zone and it was hot today.

Overall, I think it is worth the price. It is perfect to keep in your makeup pouch for a quick retouch. I see myself using this when I just want to fill in my brows and when I'm in a hurry.












PROs:
√ cheap
√ easily available in drugstores
√ applies smoothly
√ comes with a brush
√ long lasting
√ pigmented

CON:
x hard brush

Products used:
SanSan HD Foundation in Olive
Maybelline FitMe concealer in Fair
Menow Lipstick in 005

No comments:

Post a Comment